Tuesday 19 January 2016

Happy propose day sms 2016

By Raj  |  10:00 No comments

Latest Happy propose day sms and messages collection

Hello everyone, Mark the date 8th February in your calendar. Its propose day on 8th feb 2016 so be prepared to propose to your crush. Here we have new propose day sms and messages in Hindi and English which you can use to propose your beloved.

I’m In a Imbalance State of Mind
What to Give You Because There
Is Nothing More Beautiful &
Sweeter than You. Wish You
A Happy Propose Day My Love.
Word Have Not Enough Strength
To Express My Love Towards
You. My Eyes Are Enough To Express
It! Happy Propose Day Dear!
I Am Opening An Emotional Bank Account
For U Sweetheart
So Deposit Your Love In It
And You Will Get The Interest.
Be My Valentine !
Happy Propose Day...
Happy Propose day

Hum Har pal yahi sochtey hain
ki pyar ka iqraar tumhaare taraf se ho …
kyunki hamhare equarar se, Hum inqaar se darte hain…
Love is what I see in your smile everyday.
Love is what I hear in, every word you say.
Love is what we share,each and everyday we live.
Will you be my love for the divine
Excuse me, do you have a band aid,
because i scrapped my knee
when i fell in love with you.
Will you be mine ...
Happy Propose Day Sweetheart!!!
 I hope that above propose day messages and sms are helpful to all of you. Have a nice day.

Author: Raj

Raj Thakkar is a Blogger (By Choice) from Bhuj.He has completed his B.Tech. CE from Ganpat University.

0 comments:

© 2014 Valentine Masti 2016. WP themonic converted by Bloggertheme9. Published By Gooyaabi Templates | Powered By Blogger
TOP